Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Digital Painting

  It's the second week of the new school year. I'm at the 3rd year which is already at the final year. I can say that year 3 is really stressful and busy. 

  For the 1st lesson of Digital Illustration and Imaging, we did Digital Painting. This was my first experience in it, I was very keen to learn and really excited in completing it. We were given several images and I chose this.

  We started working in class but I couldn't complete it in class thus it became my homework. I went home and redo it because I find it really bad and I wasn't satisfied with it. I went researching for some digital painting images and took the reference of the hulk for the muscles.

  I spent at least 5 hours to complete this work. I was graded an A for it. I really like this module and am really motivated to work even harder!

  Ok, that's all for this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment